Terms and Conditions
Users while login to iclassroom also agree to the following terms and conditions.
iclassroom Digital License Agreement
This iclassroom Digital License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and iclassroom a division of Gforum. The parties agree as follows:
As used in this Agreement, “you” and “your” refer to the entity receiving the right to use iclassroom digital content. The individual accepting this agreement does so on behalf of such entity and not in his or her individual capacity. As the person accepting this Agreement you as an individual are duly authorized to bind the entity receiving the right to use iclassroom digital content to the terms of this Agreement.
As used in this Agreement, “iclassroom Digital Content” shall include all Software, Databases, Text, Diagrams, Images, Photographs, Audio, Video, Compilations, Animations or other works of authorship of any kind that are made available to you by iclassroom.
Terms and Conditions
- You agree not to violate, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble the Digital Content of iclassroom.
- You agree not to modify iclassroom Digital Content in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of iclassroom Digital Content, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the iclassroom Digital Content. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- You agree not to use the iclassroom Digital Content in electronic format, on-line or in multimedia applications. The iclassroom Digital Content is incorporated for viewing purposes only and no permission is given to download or save iclassroom Digital Content for any reason.
- You agree not to use or permit the use of the iclassroom Digital Content or any part thereof as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in iclassroom Digital Content or any part thereof.
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the iclassroom Digital Content without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to use the Digital Content of iclassroom with images of identifiable individuals, products or entities in a manner that suggests their association with or endorsement of any of our product or service.
- You agree not to use the Digital Content for any purpose, if you no longer pay for our services;
- You agree not to use the Digital Content to create printed or “hard copy” documents;
- You agree not to rent, lease, assign, transfer or redistribute the Digital Content or a copy thereof, to another person or legal entity;
- You agree not to create scandalous, obscene, defamatory or immoral works using iclassroom Digital Content, nor use the Digital Content for any other purpose which is prohibited by law.
- You agree not to alter or modify any portion of the iclassroom Digital Content;
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, display portions of iclassroom Digital Content;
- You agree not to access the iclassroom Digital Content by any means other than through software that is provided by iclassroom for accessing the iclassroom service.
- Any copying or exporting capabilities in connection with any of iclassroom Digital Content are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners in any Digital Content;
- You agree to use iclassroom Digital Content only for lawful, personal, informational and educational purposes.
- The current content of iclassroom will be updated every year, without any additional expenses.